We are proudly not for profit.
At Barnardos Early Learning, we do all we can to make your child’s early learning years as affordable as possible, while maintaining the highest level of learning and care.
Early learning and childcare fees vary depending on a few factors including location, hours, age and number of children and govt subsidies available to you:
More about fees
What do the fees include?
The fees cover the cost of providing the best quality early learning and care to your child. Our fees cover aspects such as:
- learning resources and equipment
- daily running costs required to provide excellent early learning and quality care
- local outings
Your centre or home based service may also offer some the following aspects and we encourage you to chat with one of our Early Learning Advisors about whether these are included in your fees:
- Meals and snacks,
- extra excursions and outings.
Our promise to you
At Barnardos Early Learning, we want to be transparent.
We’ve outlined each centre’s fee structure on their page – you can find your nearest centre here.
For our Home Based Early Learning locations, you can chat to your local Early Learning Advisor to find out more, as fees vary by each educator. You can find your nearest home based location here.
More about subsidies
There are a range of subsidies available to NZ families to assist with the cost of childcare.
Current subsidies available include:
- Up to 20 hours of funded Early Childhood Education (ECE) if your child is 3+ years old – this isn’t means tested and is available to all families living in NZ.
- Work and Income Childcare Subsidy – these payments vary depending on your family’s circumstances and you can check whether you qualify here.
Your local Barnardos Early Learning Centre or our Early Learning Advisors can help you get the most support for your circumstances and navigate the paperwork too.